An education portal is a specially designed website that provides a host of educational services. The term portal was historically used to describe a port or location of multiple loading and offloading activities.
Features of Education Portal Development:
- Reports and catalogs.
- Calendar of events.
- Creating online communities and forums (students, administrators and alumni).
- Facility to access resources for students, faculty, admin parents.
- Library of course materials and assessments.
- Test and Exam assessments.
- Job opening facilities.
- Payment gateway services.